- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps improve skin firmness and volume
- Formulated to treat aging concerns from frown lines, smile lines and forehead lines
- Inyline® | SYN®-AKE Botaniceutical™ NI: Three unique peptide complexes designed to help relax muscle contractions that cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ellagi-c™: A bark extract that encourages collagen synthesis to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Idealift™ | SYN®-TC Peptamide 6™: Peptide complexes that assist in improving structural integrity to fight against skin sagging and encourage a firmer, plumper appearance.
- Phytosan™ K: Soybean seed extract that helps to stimulate skin’s regenerative function and protect against UV damage to fight the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts hydration to the skin for a softer, more moisturized feel.
LONG BEACH, Calif., Aug. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The HydraFacial™ Company announced today that they have partnered with HydroPeptide, the leader in luxury epigenetic peptide-based skin care. The two companies are excited to announce that HydroPeptide’s best-selling anti-aging Power Serum is now available as a booster to personalize the HydraFacial treatment. The HydroPeptide Power Serum Booster for HydraFacial will be available beginning today at HydraFacial providers across the United States.
HydroPeptide’s Power Serum for HydraFacial has a combination of 8 unique peptides designed to target the skin’s collagen and elastin, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and visibly plump the skin by targeting the skin’s collagen. Pairing this serum with HydraFacial, an advanced non-laser skincare system offering a customizable procedure for all faces, will exponentially increase hydration, visibly reduce lines and wrinkles, and enhance skin’s natural luminosity.
“Power serum has been a long-time customer favorite and using the HydraFacial technology will give our clients even greater collagen boosting results,” said Annette Rubin, CEO of HydroPeptide. “We utilized our expertise in epigenetic science to develop this HydraFacial booster that provides clients with impressive and measurable results.”
“Partnering with HydroPeptide was a perfect fit because both brands have large global brand footprints, are innovative, and provide proven skin improvement,” said Clint Carnell, Chief Executive Officer of The HydraFacial Company. “This collaboration offers consumers customized skin health with a treatment steeped in best-in-class science and technology.”
“We are thrilled to be partnered with HydraFacial where we can leverage the best in class machine treatments with our revolutionary peptide skincare solutions. HydraFacial and HydroPeptide have always had a collaborative relationship in the spa and the development of our Power Serum for HydraFacial elevates that collaboration to the next level,” said Neal Kitchen, PhD, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Geneticist of HydroPeptide.