HydraFacial MD® = Skin Health For Life™
AN INVIGORATING RESURFACING TREATMENT THAT DELIVERS LONG-TERM SKIN HEALTH AND CAN BE TAILORED TO MEET THE SPECIFIC NEEDS OF ALL SKIN TYPES.
HydraFacial offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. This facial is relaxing, pain-free superficial skin exfoliating procedure that removes the outermost layer of skin while vacuuming the exfoliated skin cells away in a controlled manner leaving the skin more supple and vibrant including Vortex-Fusion of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acids. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Treats sun damage, acne, and fine lines. Regular treatments every 4 weeks recommended to promote skin health and achieve maximum results.
Your skin is most beautiful when it’s healthy. That’s why the HydraFacial treatment focuses on restoring your skin to its healthiest state by removing impurities and replenishing your skin with essential nutrients. The result is that you will not only look better, but you will immediately notice a dramatic shift in the health of your skin.
Loved by the medical community, beauty editors and celebrities alike, the HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure is an incredible non-invasive treatment that utilizes award-winning, patented technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin. It delivers immediate results & long-term benefits without downtime or irritation.
What is It?
- The newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing
- The only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime
- The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating
Who is it for?
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial MD® Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage
- Oily/Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
The Customizable HydraFacial MD® treatment can be tailored to safely & effectively address your specific skin concerns. The targeted problem/solution protocols were developed to help mitigate some of the most universal skin concerns, but we can always further tailor your treatment to make it most exacting to your unique needs. Your skin isn’t like everyone else’s and your treatment shouldn’t have to be either.
Hydrafacial Treatment Steps
Step 1: CLEANSES and EXFOLIATES using—Activ 4, a Glucosamine and Lactic Acid to Exfoliate and loosen sebum/oils and dead skin cells. Our multi-action specialized skin solution cleans the skin deeply while softening sebum/oils and impurities to aid in extractions.
Step 2: A GLYCOLIC AND SALICYLIC ACID PEEL—cell sloughing capabilities to deeply clean and exfoliate.
Step 3: VORTEX EXTRACTION—A multi-action specialized skin solution formulated For oily and acne-prone skin. This specialized blend cleans the skin deeply while its Ingredients soften sebum/oil and impurities to aid in extractions. It actively assists in dislodging dead cells for exfoliation.
Step 4: HYDRATION—A potent antioxidant skin solution that is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to combat free radical and environmental damage to skin cells. It provides ultimate hydration and improves the appearance of age signs, texture, and clarity.
- Antioxidants hold the key to skin cell defense & repair. These skin protectors fortify cells by trapping and containing free radicals and boosting cell function. HydraFacial MD® works to not only detoxify skin clearing away daily wear and tear but also to replenish the skin with much-needed antioxidants to revitalize and protect.
- Peptides are links of amino acids that boost collagen and elastin production. These age-refining superstars help to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while also helping to stimulate the body’s natural antioxidant response.
- Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced by the body and gives skin its volume and fullness. A lack of Hyaluronic Acid can lead to a decrease in the elasticity of your skin. HydraFacial MD® utilizes a special low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid that plumps and deeply hydrates the skin like no other.
Click Here: If You Are Still Reading and Want to Dive Deeper into the Benefits of the HydraFacial MD treatment